HootSuite (Twitter & Facebook)
1,000,000 - 5,000,000 downloads
- Account stats
- User-friendly interface
- Scheduled tweets
- Sync with the desktop version
- You have to create a Hootsuite account to run it
- Doesn't work with Facebook (they have reached the limite allowed)
- It doesn't contains screen widgets!
Hootsuite is an app that allows you to manage your Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare accounts
Hootsuite is similar to other social network manager that have both mobile app and desktop software (sync). The mobile version is not as complete as the desktop version but it has the basic features: post, share videos, image or links, send direct messages, retweet, reply, check-in, etc on Facebook, Twitter and Foursquare. What's more, Hootsuite let you to schedule tweets, track basic stats, open the links directly from the app (no need to open the browser).
The desktop version allows you to manage advanced stats, team workflows, assignments, RSS feeds, and more.
Hootsuit is set in columns: Home Feed, Direct Message, Sent, Favorite... and whatever you want to add, since it's totally editable. The post from the different social network are displayed in different colors to see at a glance where was posted from (Facebook is not working anymore in Hootsuite). All this set in a user-friendly interface that reminds us Twitter official app.
Hootsuite has been developed by Hootsuite. This is one of those emerging developer who has reached great success thanks to a single (but complete) app.
Hootsuite is probably the "professional" social network account manager, specially regarding Twitter. The fact that it includes stats and scheduled tweets is a proof of it. Apart from that it has the basic features of a social network client, set in a user-friendly interface. 100% recommendable.
HootSuite is free for up to 5 social network accounts and has over 8 million users. It is the top app for Android to help you manage social media and track social media analytics.
Publish and schedule messages, monitor mentions and conversations about your brand, and track analytics - all from your Android device.
HootSuite allows you to:
* Publish and share photos to all your social networks at once
* Manage multiple social network accounts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
* Schedule a post to Facebook or a tweet to Twitter to be sent at a later time or day
* AutoSchedule messages to automatically post them at the best time of day
* Check-in to Foursquare
* Monitor your brand on Twitter and Facebook
* Receive optional notifications for Twitter and Facebook updates when people mention your brand or talk about keywords you follow
* Shorten links with Ow.ly and track click-through stat report analytics
HootSuite for Android complements your account on the HootSuite web platform. You can easily add your social network accounts such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare to your HootSuite account to get started.
Simple, efficient, and powerful, HootSuite for Android allows you to:
* Tweet from multiple Twitter accounts or schedule tweets for Twitter accounts.
* Post to Facebook Profiles and Pages or schedule Facebook posts.
You can also post to LinkedIn, Foursquare, and more from virtually anywhere. Plus, you can easily manage campaigns & analytics, schedule updates, and even translate and publish messages to/from over 50 languages.
Get the top app to build your audience, manage Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Foursquare from anywhere and tie analytics back to your goals.
Sign up for HootSuite for free: http://hootsuite.com
Questions or Feedback?
If you experience any issues or want to give us feedback, tweet to us @HootSuite_Help. We're happy to help!
- Links shared to Facebook and LinkedIn will now be displayed with thumbnails when posted
- You can now sign in with Twitter, Facebook, and Google+
- Minor bug fixes
If you like the improvements in this version please leave a rating. Your feedback is appreciated!
Excellent business tool for saving time to post to all your social networks in addition to scheduling messages. Many tools to help in generating traffic to your business! Thx Hootsuite!!! WWE Legend Tatanka
not so bad
I've stopped push notifications several times and they persist anyway. Could be a nice app if it wasn't so defiant. Uninstalling.
No Google+? And I have to keep resetting my streams etc every other day. Hootsuite is meant to save time, not waste it! Plus points are scheduling posts to Twitter, and link previews on Facebook. But that's only half the job!
Good, but need more efficiency at data transfer
I love the app , but I feel it a little bit difficult .